- Choices to enter a different (and of course, far shorter) line.
- Choices to rest my travel-weary body in an exclusive "AirKRIS" lounge ("Kris" has some meaning I am forgetting right now as I type this from the Mumbai airport).
- Choices to partake in whatever food I wanted in these lounges.
- Choices to sit upstairs....where the cleaner bathrooms are.
- Choices to refresh oneself with hot towels brought to you every 30 minutes or so by the ever-so-attentive SAL staff.
- Choices to have legroom....serious legroom....and to recline my seat in a form that far more closely resembles the humane than "Economy" class affords its ill-fated travelers. This is not trivial.
6 years ago