Wednesday, August 13, 2008

now THAT'S customer service for ya!





Elsewhere I recently opined how selling disability insurance must rank down there for weird jobs. Not far behind/below must be "serving clients" at towing/impoundment agencies. I've had the chance to personally witness such service through my own travails with the Department of Parking & Traffic and now my friend Kelly - freshly on the scene in San Francisco to innocently record some music at a non-profit community studio - has had her own storied experiences....

We shouldn't purport to advance conspiracy theories as a general rule, but there is a point when it would be almost irrational to NOT consider such when, in 4 days, one receives 4 tickets...including one for parking in a spot that another fair citizen seems to escape....or for not having a permit which clearly seems to be in existence here....is it possible for an entity such as the city of San Francisco to stalk?? Forgive me for laughing Kel...remember: "it was towed, it wasn't stolen. I'm grateful. I'm grateful."

0 comments: